iphone3케이스

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자마황 조회 2회 작성일 2020-08-01 20:03:24 댓글 0

본문

Apple WWDC 2008 - iPhone 3G Introduction

Released in June 2008, the iPhone 3G had been widely anticipated for nearly the entire lifespan of its predecessor, the wildly successful iPhone. The iPhone 3G included two prominent features that had been distinctly absent from the original iPhone—3G networking and built-in GPS. These features came at a price, however: the iPhone 3G was slightly thicker than the iPhone, and had reduced battery life when using 3G networking. To mitigate the increased depth, the iPhone 3G featured a curved back, making it thinner on the edges. The iPhone 3G included a non-recessed headphone jack, to the joy of many iPhone customers with 3rd-party headphones.
何晉騫1B 09 HO CHUN HIN : 3G
Leo Fitch : 3:41 I love this guy how he just takes a photo on his iPhone
Minecraft master : Imagine if Steve jobs came back and saw the iPhone 11 Pro Max
Mattarific Wolf Link : "We need to make iPhones more affordable" iphones 2020 being over $800
J K : 0.1 seconds on 4g
VoodooBoot : Only he could make the whole audience wait while he was having fun with his own inventions. Amazing.
Daniel Kinney : I came here because I mistyped "iPhone 12 release date" but stayed here for the history
coldbews B : Was that Al Gore in the audience ? Wtf is he doing there.
andymate2006 : This was my very first iPhone.
slaviboy : 4:33 Crowd cheering the headphone jack, because they feel they will lose it in the future , so they enjoy it while they can...

아이폰 케이스 하울 6탄 / iPhone case haul (iphone5~iphone11) | feat.말랑팩토리

안녕하세요❣️
오랜만에 핸드폰케이스 하울영상을 가져왔어용~
귀여운 케이스가 너무 많아서 고르기도 힘들었다는...
알록달록 귀여운 케이스로 기분전환하기 딱 좋더라구요~
오늘도 재미있게 봐주세요

제품사이트
http://malrang.kr/

"제품은 업체로부터 전달받았습니다."

휴대폰 배경화면 정보(About Wallpaper) :
밤토리상점에서 다운받았습니다~
https://blog.naver.com/qoow357/222016736030

BGM

샛별
당근밭의 셀러리 /

A Trip to the Sky /

솜사탕 여행(Cotton Candy Travel)/

#핸드폰케이스 #아이폰케이스 #핸드폰케이스하울
cat. ditzz : I really like your video
푸우 : 이렇게 노토킹도 저는 좋은거같아요! 편안하게 집중이 잘돼요☺️
전유진 : 구독 ㄱ좋아요ㄱㄱ
전유진 : ㅎㅎ
전유진 : 소리 너무 좋은걸요 바스릭 소리 바스락바스락
_ ᵀᵀᵁᴺᴰᴱᴼᴷ 뚠덕 : 혹시 잠금화면 정보를 알수있을까요~? 저도 에스더버니를 좋아해서ㅎㅎ
오늘도배고픈사람. : 음 보니까 예쁜 케이스들이 너무 많네요ㅠㅠ 꼭 하나는 사야겠다 ㅋㅋㅋ
5윤이 : 저아이폰인데 수캐이군 어디서삿나욥???
Diana seifadiny : hi how much is it?
Roshen Hapuarachchi : Hiii!! I love your phone case haul videos can I ask where you usually download/downloaded your wallpaper?

Apple WWDC 2010 - iPhone 4 Introduction

Introduced in June 2010, the iPhone 4 replaced the iPhone 3GS, and included the same Apple-designed A4 processor found in the iPad. External improvements included a slimmer, redesigned case, a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash, a VGA-quality front-facing camera, and a stunning new 960x640 LED-backlit display.
Kenichi Mori : +3 ccc.de
Electrify Don’tDie : 326 pixels per inch on iPhone 11
Electrify Don’tDie : An iPod, a phone, and an internet communicator
Guangming Gao : When you can put a phone flat on table
Player JJ : I was really hyped to see this when I when I was at elementary school.
S John : God I miss Steve Jobs. He sold me a highway back in 2008 and I'm still waiting for the deed, but I know he's good for it.
Nostalgic memories : what apple wre right from day 1 is that more megapixel dont mean better picure, even today iphone and sony xperia outperforms any other prohone with 12-30 megapixels than those overhyped 100 megapixels cameras...
Mac Tenx : I’m seeing this because I want to see how Steve job sold iPhone 4.
Mac Tenx : If Steve job is alive, IPhone definitely X will be better.
Navneet Saini : Just finished reading his biography by Walter Issacson. Even though he exhibited mercurial personality with tendency towards narcissism, the truth of the matter is that this man revolutionised three industries, PC, music and phone. He created a legacy that will live on forever.

#iphone3케이스

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,244건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.w-ing.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz