800x480

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자발트 조회 9회 작성일 2020-08-09 12:23:19 댓글 0

본문

Waveshare 4 inch Raspberry Pi Display 800x480 resistive Touchscreen LCD HDMI IPS

Waveshare 4 inch Raspberry Pi Display 800x480 resistive Touchscreen LCD HDMI IPS, open box and run on Raspberry Pi 3/
RASPBIAN JESSIE WITH PIXEL.
http://helloraspberrypi.blogspot.com/2017/05/waveshare-4-800x480-hdmi-ips-resistive.html

CAUTION: If you have problem on mis-touch detection when using on Raspberry Pi with new Raspbian Jessie after 2017-03-02, most probably you install the old driver come in the bundle CD-ROM.
leolaus RONALDIHNO SOCCER EDITION : Sorry, I tought that my display was broken, then I found out my touchscreen is flipped and reversed, giving the incorrect position. Any fix?
edit: woopsies i didn't install the driver
WickedTRX : When shutting down, my screen stays lit with a yellow image with red dots, is there a way to solve this?
nerd Mike : Does is work by itself with retropie installed?
Kimberly Kemp : Hi - followed this step by step exactly. I get to the end where you say raspberry pi will reboot, and the VNC connection is lost; what I end up with is a bunch of lines with the last line reporting end Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unkown-block(17
any thoughts?
superlocamotive : Do you still need to install the disk driver if you only plan to use usb controllers
Олег Медовиков : спасибо, помогли!

Raspberry Pi 5 inch Capacitive Touch Screen 800x480 HDMI USB Interface

Where to buy
https://www.buydisplay.com/raspberry-pi-5-inch-capacitive-touch-screen-800x480-hdmi-usb-interface

Description
ER-TFTV050A3-3 is high resolution 800x480 dots 5 inch color tft lcd display for the Raspberry Pi with optional USB port resistive or capacitive touch panel screen,optional USB cable and HDMI cable. Of course ,it is not limited to the Raspberry Pi ,it can be used for all the universal HDMI port hardwares such as mini PCs, Raspberry Pi, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers.

When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, WIN10 IOT, single touch and driver free.When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free.Multi languages OSD menu for power management,.brightness and contrast adjustment, etc.
Millie S : Hi, I brought an lcd screen 800x840 but is off center. I don't know how to fix it. would someone help me fix it??

Elecrow RPA05010R HDMI 5-Inch 800x480 TFT LCD Display with Touch Screen Monitor for Raspberry Pi

Display: https://www.amazon.com/Elecrow-RPA05010R-800x480-Display-Raspberry/dp/B013JECYF2
I'm using with the Raspberry Pi 3 with Debian but it should work with others

In the terminal, type in "sudo apt-get install xinput-calibrator"
then "sudo nano /boot/config.txt"
Add the following in the file:

hdmi_group=2
hdmi_mode=1
hdmi_mode=87
hdmi_cvt 800 480 60 6 0 0 0
dtparam=spi=on
dtparam=i2c_arm=on

dtoverlay=ads7846,cs=1,penirq=25,penirq_pull=2,speed=50000,keep_vref_on=0,swapxy=0,pmax=255,xohms=150,xmin=200,xmax=3900,ymin=200,ymax=3900

dtoverlay=w1-gpio-pullup,gpiopin=4,extpullup=1
Pety : youre awesome
rene ordonez : Can you play your ps4 in this
tomjuggles : I have a problem with this exact touch screen. No matter how often i calibrate it, it doesn't detect any touch commands in the corners. Everywhere else it works fine.
Also in the calibration tool of raspbian the cursor turns out to be displayed somehow more in the center than expected. Do you know this problem?
Y Ben-Ad : Can this screen be connected directly to PC GPU ??
ZeaLuha Visuals : programmable? or not?
megaangryjoe : Does the code that you put in the desc only work with raspbian or would it work on something like retropie (that has a terminal too). Great video by the way

#800x480

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,974건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.w-ing.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz